Cathay Pacific wants you to feel by bringing a little piece of their in-flight experience to you on the ground at home. Over the last few months Cathay has been releasing a series of videos on twitter and instagram with instruction on how to make its popular signature drinks.
For Cathay Delight it is surprisingly simple and making one of these bad boys at home is cheaper than buying a business class ticket to get one, that’s for sure!
To Make it
- ½ cup (135 ml.) whole milk
- 1 ⅓ tablespoons (20 ml.) coconut milk
- 1 cup (240 ml.) kiwi juice
- Mint leaves
- Optional: alcohol of choice
- Pour all ingredients together in a blender; keep some mint sprigs aside.
- Add in ice.
- Blend until combined and frothy.
- Pour into your favorite glass.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
Executive Traveller say that some of Cathay’s lounges spice up the recipe by throwing in some green apple to elevate the flavour. While Travel + Leisure says pairing it with some El Tesoro Blanco tequila or, if you want to stick with the flying theme, some Aviation American Gin can go a long way.