British Airways hides their BAEC Gold status and other elite contact telephone numbers behind a login page – meaning unless you know where the number is you will not be able to get hold of it.
If you are feeling adventurous (or want to double-check the number) you can click this link and log in where the number will show after a quick refresh.
The British Airways Executive Club Silver member’s telephone number is
0800 123 111.
If you are abroad, the contact number for British Airways Executive Club Silver is:
+44 (0) 20 7949 3066
For other British Airways Executive Club membership tiers:
- The British Airways Executive Club Silver member’s telephone number is 0800 4080 009;
- The British Airways Executive Club Bronze member’s telephone number is 0800 597 7580;
- The British Airways Executive Club Blue member’s telephone number is 0344 493 0747
Additional useful numbers:
- The British Airways You First telephone number is 0800 408 7667.
- The British Airways On Business telephone number is 0344 493 0748
British Airways Call Centre Opening Times
The UK Executive Club number is open from 8 am to 8 pm, 7 days a week.
Outside these times, international contact numbers are your best bet to have your queries resolved.
For UK residents, calling either the US or Far Eastern telephone numbers are your best bet.
For the USA – the number is +1 800 247 9297. The number is open from 7 am – 11 pm daily Eastern Standard Time (EST) (approx. 11 am GMT to 3 am GMT depending on daylight savings)
For Hong Kong – the number is +852 3071 5083 open Monday to Friday 9 am to 6 pm (approx. 2 am GMT to 11 am GMT depending on daylight savings)
The full list of contact numbers can be found on this page on the BA website