The ‘cheap Avios’ promotion in Spain, with Iberia Plus, has relaunched.
The cheapest – and best value – 2,000 Avios package is now back in stock. You are only paying €19 for 2,000 points, which is 0.84p each.
You can buy cheap Avios points simply by heading over to Groupon Spain. Of course, all of the information is in Spanish but Chrome can translate the page for you.
Here are the other prices, which are less of a steal – especially as :
- 4,000 Iberia Plus Avios for €54 (1.2p)
- 8,000 Iberia Plus Avios for €99 (1.1p)
- 15,000 Iberia Plus Avios for €189 (1.1p)
- 20,000 Iberia Plus Avios for €249 (1.1p)
- 35,000 Iberia Plus Avios for €439 (1.1p)
there are two fundamental hurdles to cross before the deal can technically be transferred into the main pot.
- You need an Iberia Plus Avios account
- You will need a Spanish Groupon account
- Your Iberia account will need to be 90 days old before you are allowed to use ‘Combine My Avios’ and send your points across to your British Airways Executive Club or Avios.com account
To Get the Deal…
Iberia has its own online shopping portal. However, it is not meant to be offered to UK residents. You must change the site language (top left) to Spain – English. It will not work if you are set to United Kingdom – English. Alternatively, if you have an Avios.com account, simply log in through that method.
Once you have clicked through to Groupon and got the activated the relevant cookie on your computer go to the relevant Avios deal.
It is best to use Google Chrome to open it. Chrome should offer to translate the text. If it doesn’t, right click on your mouse and a translation option will appear.
About 30 minutes later you will receive an emailed voucher. If you don’t, the voucher will also be showing in your account on the Spanish Groupon site. There is a link in the voucher to a page on the Groupon site where you need to input the codes.
You are told that your Avios will take 10 days to appear but, in reality, they have historically turned up quicker.